Sunday, November 25, 2012

Early Christmas Gift

It was during the third quarter of this year (I think) that I got to be acquainted and eventually became friends with the Christian couple who happened to be my church mates. Henceforth, my friends and church mates referred to them as my adoptive parents. But I'd rather call them as my adopted parents. :)

I am so blessed by their care, generosity and kindness to me. And just this night, I received an early Christmas gift from them: a multipurpose flashlight.



The flashlight has three additional features:

1. It has red blinking lights used to beacon rescuer or help.



2. Magnet which is located at the other end of the flash light.

3. I has reamer which is used to cut seat belt or the like and break glass windows or doors in case of emergency.

I thank God for their lives. Their dealing with me is one of the manifold blessings and favor that God wants to bestow my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Recommended blogs