Friday, November 09, 2012

A Change Would Do You Good

It is the fourth single of Sheryl Crow's 1996 album.

Listen/watch this unofficial video found on YouTube:



I'm posting this not just because of its catchy-ness (if there's such a word) which I really do like. But out of it I will share my reflection. Indeed, the song succeeded in inspiring me to update my blog.

Here it goes.

Change is a matter of fact. It is inevitable. It will come even it's unwelcome. It will visit the sloth and the diligent alike.

Like the coin it has two sides - it can be worse or better. The change could be for beneficial or detrimental on the person.

I long for personal growth. I want to grow in the way I deal with money, time, responsibility and people.

When shall I start? Now.

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Recommended blogs