Thursday, January 19, 2012

This Smartphone is Dead


This smartphone (Samsung i780) is dead! :( I can't use this anymore. This means no more paparazzi photos to be uploaded on my twitpic or Facebook accounts. Therefore I need a new one: BlackBerry or Android. :)

By the way, this smartphone served me for less than a year. (I started using it since second or third week of July 2011.) You may wonder how did I use it. Or you may ask why did it serve me for a very short period of time. Actually, it was sown by a church member in one of our youth retreat. Then after it slept inside the vault for months, it was entrusted to me for ministry purposes. For the unit (Nokia 6630) I previously used was almost retiring. 

Now which phone should I insert the SIM card? It is temporarily inserted back to the unit I previously used. :))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Recommended blogs